Electric motor for bike MXUS XF15F 350W front
- Technical data: Motor type: geared with clutch, under 36 spokes, front
- Motor mounting distance: 100 / 110mm
- Nominal power: 350W
- Supply voltage: 36-48V
- Maximum continuous current: 20A
- Speed for the 26 "wheel: about 35 km / h
- Engine weight: 3.8 kg Hall Se
Save by buying more
Opinions about Electric motor for bike MXUS XF15F 350W front
MXUS XF15F 350W front motor
What You Should Know Before You Buy The Mxus XF15C 350W
- The motor is recommended for structures built for assisted urban or trekking riding. The motor is light, it has gears and a clutch making it frictionless. If you intend to build a bike that you intend to ride off road or asphalt routes or you are interested in a sporty driving experience - then choose the Mxus 30H or even the Mxus 3K, it will work MUCH better (it will not heat up excessively)
- It allows for the construction of the lightest and most mobile drive sets
- The best controller should be 15-17A with a voltage of 36 or (better) 48V (We highly recommend SINUS controllers) so that the motor will heat the least at the highest power
- Although the motor has as much as 350W of rated power and is larger and more durable than its smaller 250W version, we recommend powering it from a controller with a maximum current of 15-17A. Due to the fact that the controller will be 250W, the motor itself will have a large reserve of rated power, which will result in high work efficiency, less heating of the motor and a much longer mechanical life.
Motor type: geared with clutch, under 36 spokes, front
Motor mounting distance: 100 / 110mm
Maximum power: 250-1000W
Supply voltage: 36-48V
Maximum continuous current: 20A
Speed for the 26 "wheel: about 35 km / h
motor weight: 3.8 kg
Hall Sensor: yes
Additional Hall sensor for speed measure:yes
Installation of the brake disc: 6 bolts
To get a ready wheel, add the motor, rim, spokes and lacing.
Remember that we entrust the lacing to a professional bicycle service - therefore the execution of such an order may take an additional 1-5 business days.
Remember that even the best laced wheel requires check the spokes after driving a certain distance. Usually, the first tightening of the spokes is carried out after the first 50-200 km depending on the driving style. If the spokes are starting to rattle, it is a sign that they are on the wheel and should be finally correct.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Does not include in the case of:
- Installation or maintenance errors
- Thermal damage (overheating)
- Modification / interference with the housing of the device
- Modifications / changes inside the device
If you have any question, please contact us: email@example.com