Electric motor for bike MXUS XF15C 350W rear with cassette
- Technical data: Motor type: gear-driven with a clutch (frictionless), 36 spokes, rear Motor mounting distance: 135 / 145mm Motor axis: M12 Nominal power: 350W Supply voltage: 36-48V Maximum continuous current: 20A Speed for the 26 "wheel: approx.
Save by buying more
MXUS XF15C 350W rear motor with cassette
What You Should Know Before You Buy The Mxus XF15C 350W
- The Motor is recommended for structures built for assisted urban or trekking riding. The Motor is light, it has gears and a clutch making it frictionless. If you intend to build a bike that you intend to ride off road or asphalt routes or you are interested in a sporty driving experience - then choose the Mxus 30H or even the Mxus 3K, it will work MUCH better (it will not heat up excessively)
- It allows for the construction of the lightest and most mobile drive sets
- The best controller should be 15-17A with a voltage of 36 or (better) 48V (We highly recommend SINUS controllers) so that the motor will heat the least at the highest power
- Although the motor has as much as 350W of rated power and is larger and more durable than its smaller 250W version, we recommend powering it from a controller with a maximum current of 15-17A. Due to the fact that the controller will be 250W, the motor itself will have a large reserve of rated power, which will result in high work efficiency, less heating of the motor and a much longer mechanical life.
- Motor type: gear-driven with a clutch (frictionless), 36 spokes, rear
- Motor mounting distance: 135 / 145mm
- Motor axis: M12
- Maximum power: 250-1000W
- Supply voltage: 36-48V
- Maximum continuous current: 20A
- Speed for the 26 "wheel: approx. 35 km / h
- Motor weight: 3.8 kg
Hall Sensor: yes
Additional Hall sensor for speed measure:yes
- Installation of the brake disc: with 6 bolts
- Cassette installation: 7-11s (for 7s, a distance of 3mm is required)
To get a ready wheel, add the motor, rim, spokes and lacing.
Remember that even the best laced wheel requires check the spokes after driving a certain distance. Usually, the first tightening of the spokes is carried out after the first 50-200 km depending on the driving style. If the spokes are starting to rattle, it is a sign that they are on the wheel and should be finally correct.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Does not include in the case of:
- Installation or maintenance errors
- Thermal damage (overheating)
- Modification / interference with the housing of the device
- Modifications / changes inside the device
If you have any question, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org