Mxus 45H v3 3K-Turbo 3000W 5T (12x5) Rear
- Nominal power: 3000W at 60V Supply voltage: 24-120V Maximum continuous current: 50A
Electric motor Mxus 45H v3 3K-Turbo 3000W (12x5) Rear
What You Should Know Before Buying Mxus v3 3K-Turbo 3000W 45H (12x5) Electric Motor
- The Motor is recommended for all bikes built for a sporty driving experience.
- It has the best price-performance ratio and offers the best chance of future drive expansion
- The optimal controller should be 45A with a voltage of 48 or 60V (We highly recommend SINUS controller) so that the Motor will heat the least at the highest power
- The optimal selection of the Mxus 3K engine depending on the size of the rim is as follows:
up to 24 "= faster 21x3 (3T) winding
26 "= 16x4 universal (4T)
27.5 / 28/29 "= 12x5 (5T) low speed
- The engine has two spare sets of Hall sensors! Every day we drive with one set connected. In the event of a failure of Hall sensors, we can connect a second set.
- High-quality Mxus Motor . This is the latest version of the engine, the so-called "v3-Turbo"
Changes compared to the V2 version:
Curved, thicker magnets
Thicker power cables
A thicker axis
2 sets of hall sensors, KTY83 temperature sensor (for Sabvoton controller) and NTC10k (for KT sine controllers)
- Winding: 12x5 = 5T
- Torque per Ampere: 5T = 1.21Nm / A
- RPM to Volt (Kt): 5T = 7.4 Kv
- Motor type: 21x5, under 36 spokes
- Nominal power: 3000W at 60V
- Supply voltage: 24-120V
- Maximum continuous current: 50A
- Maximum continuous power: up to 5000W (~ 50-65A)
- Maximum instantaneous power: up to 7000W (80-90A)
- Speed for the 26" rim: about 0,7 km / h for each 1V of power supply
- Torque: 155Nm
- Weight: 9.4 kg
- Fork spacing (dropout): 145mm (read below)
- Sensor: yes
- Freewheel installation: classic screw-on, 1-5s
- Number of magnets: 46 (23 pairs)
To get a ready wheel, add the motor, rim, spokes and lacing.
Remember that even the best laced wheel requires check the spokes after driving a certain distance. Usually, the first tightening of the spokes is carried out after the first 50-200 km depending on the driving style. If the spokes are starting to rattle, it is a sign that they are on the wheel and should be finally correct.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Does not include in the case of:
- Installation or maintenance errors
- Thermal damage (overheating)
- Modification / interference with the housing of the device
- Modifications / changes inside the device
If you have any question, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org