Sabvoton ML45 72V 45A (vector) controller
- Controller Sabvoton Controller Technical specifications: Power supply: 72V (20s) Current: 45A (phase 140A) Dimensions: 190x110x50mm Weight: 990g Voltage, power rating: 72 Maximum power: 4kW Input voltage ranges: For 72V (20s LiIon): minimum 60V, max
Sabvoton ML45 72V 45A (vector) controller
Modern vector controller predisposed to work in high-power constructions.Recommended for use with motors rated at 3000W or more (preferably Mxus 3K Turbo)
- Power supply: 72V (20s)
- Current: 45A (phase 140A)
- Dimensions: 190x110x50mm
- Weight: 990g
- Voltage, power rating: 72
- Maximum power: 4kW
Individual controller models DO NOT OPERATE outside their voltage operating ranges
- ALWAYS check that the wires in the appliance plug and controller connector wires are compatible. The fact that the controller and the device have the same plugs that fit together DOES NOTHING because different manufacturers have their different production standards. Always additionally check that the wires in these connectors are compatible, i.e. after plugging them in with each other, power, ground, whether the signals will be connected correctly and in accordance in both connectors. If you clip the plugs but do not check that the wires coming out of them match the order, you risk damaging the controller or the doped device. Tip especially applies when you buy 1 item from our store and want to connect it to the other device you have at home. We strongly encourage you not to use connectors and solder your installation permanently directly to each other with wires. This prevents incompatible connectors from being incorrectly clipped together.
- The controller does not work with motors: NineContinent 280x cassette version
- The controller is not programmable from a computer. Once the phases and halli are connected in the correct order for the motor, it is immediately ready for operation.
NOTE II: Don't use controllers designed to work with motors in a wheel with high-speed central motors (e.g. QS138 and others like it). Motors with high RPM (eRPM) and low winding resistance REQUIRE special controllers built for such motors. Trying to power them from typical direct drive controllers (wheel mounted motors) will end up burning out the controller!
Description of the wires in the Sabvoton ML45 (vector, 45A) controller:
1. Black [GND], Red [+5V], Green [Hall],Blue [Hall],Yellow[ Hall] - hall sensor connector from the engine.
2. Red [+5V], black [GND], Green [signal] - maneuver acceleration handle
3. Gray [High Speed], Black [GND], Blue [Low Speed] OR White-Blue [High Speed], Black [GND], ¿yellow-White [Low speed] - Speed limit settings. Shorting the signal wires to GND sets a given limit. No connected wires set average speed
4. Blue and White [signal] - Backward activated by GND signal
5. Yellow-Green [signal] - Rectangular 5V signal from hall sensor for speedometers
6. Pink [Signal] - Cruise control signal input activated by momentary short circuit with GND, to exit cruise control move the handle or use the signal from the brake
7. Purple [signal] - Service cable, not used
8. Brown and White [signal], Black [GND] - Activation of engine braking (regenerative). If these wires are shorted and the controller holds the brake signal from the brake handle, then in addition to disconnecting the engine or disabling the cruise control, an attempt will be made to activate regenerative braking. Whether the controller will run it also depends on the state of charge of the battery or the speed at which you are moving.
9. Yellow-Black [signal] - Service cable, not used
10. Red (combined with Orange) - Ignition. Passing +BAT activates the controller
11. Orange [ignition switch], Green [signal], Brown [motor phase] - Alarm and wheel lock connector. Applying GND to the green signal wire activates wheel parking braking. This makes it impossible to move away on a vehicle. Remember that the interlock requires the controller to be turned on at the ignition so you need to give +BAT to orange at the same time or keep the controller off the main ignition.
12. Grey and White [signal] - Analog speedometer signal, the higher the speed the higher the voltage on this wire in the range of 0V to +BAT
13. Blue-Blue [signal] - Soft start activation signal allows you to soften the motor start and make it smooth. Useful feature in a situation where the engine is operating in MID or other mechanical transmission system. Allows you to extend the time of trouble-free operation of all kinds of chain, sprocket or belt transmissions.
14. Black and White [signal] - Brake handle signal, controlled GND
15. White [signal] - Brake handle signal, controlled by +12V
|Setting Phase and Halle of ML45/ML60 + Mxus 30H/3K turbo controllers|
|Engine -> controller phases:|
|Halle motor -> Controller:|
Warranty 24 months.
Not included in the case:
- Errors in installation or maintenance
- Thermal damage (overheating)
- Modifications/interference with the device housing
- Modifications/changes inside the device