Sabvoton MINI SVMC072045 (72V 45A max)
- Sabvoton SVMC7245 72V 45A Small E-Bike Programmable Brushless Sine Wave Dc Motor Controller Technical data: Power supply: 22-88V (max) Current: 5-45A (30-130A phase) max (programmable) Dimensions: 180x120x60mm Weight: 1 kg Voltage, rated power
Controller Sabvoton MINI SVMC072045 (72V 45A max)
Sabvoton in the MINI version, intended for use in the electrification of ordinary bicycles.
Small dimensions, vector control, power up to 3500W, configuration with a PC and general flexibility of applications is what millions of users and future designers have been waiting for :)
- USB programming cable for programming via PC included
- In order to be able to calibrate and change the controller settings from the Android application, you need to purchase a bluetooth adapter: LINK
- Instruction to calibration: LINK
- Power supply: 22-88V (max)
- Current: 5-45A (30-130A phase) max (programmable)
- Dimensions: 180x120x60mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Voltage, rated power: 72V / 1500W
- Maximum power: 3.5kW
Description of the cables in the Sabvoton MINI SVMC072045 controller (72V 45A max):
Black [GND], Red [+ 5V], Green [Hall], Blue [Hall], Yellow [Hall], White [KTY83 temperature sensor] - connector for Hall sensors from the engine. The additional white wire is the input to the temperature sensor from the engine
Orange - Ignition switch - enter + BAT to start the controller
Red [+ 5V], black [GND], Gray [signal] - accelerator lever
Red [+ 5V], black [GND], Brown [signal] - second lever for smooth regenerative braking (instead of zero - one from the brake handles)
Pink [High speed], Black [GND], White [Low speed] - Power and speed limit settings. They are programmable via a computer, shorting individual wires to GND activates a given speed. In some versions of the controller, you can reprogram the Transparent cable for the Cruise control function, but it is not advisable due to the fact that vector drivers do not deal with speed stabilization and the cruise control is not comfortable.
Blue [signal] - Hall effect sensor - 5V square wave output for speedometers.
Violet [Signal] - Brake signal input - after applying 12V voltage to this wire (from the converter), the motor is disconnected (and possible regenerative braking if it is activated and correctly set)
White [signal] - Reverse, GND controlled,
Yellow [signal] - Brake signal input - after applying ground GND to this wire, the motor is disconnected (and possible regenerative braking, if activated and set correctly). The Yellow and Violet wire are used interchangeably, i.e. we use either one or the other.