Sabvoton ML45 72V 45A (vector)
Controller Sabvoton ML45 72V 45A (vector)
Modern driver vector controller predisposed to work in high-power constructions, recommended for use with motors with a rated power of 3000W or more (preferably Mxus 3K Turbo)
Power supply: 72V (20s)
Current: 45A (phase 140A)
Voltage, rated power: 72
Maximum power: 4kW
Input voltage ranges:
For 72V (20s LiIon): minimum 60V, maximum 85V
The individual controller models DO NOT WORK outside of their voltage operating ranges
Note: DO NOT USE ANY CONNECTORS when building your structure. Cut the ends of the controller, motor, grips, buttons and other elements and solder them permanently, securing the joints with a heat-shrinkable sleeve. A properly constructed installation is not based on connectors. The elements purchased from us "at the factory" do not match and this is a deliberate procedure. Connectors in the construction of high-power two-wheelers are the cause of many problems and faults and connecting everything permanently makes the installation more reliable and less emergency.
Description of the cables in the Sabvoton ML45 controller (vector, 45A):
1. Black [GND], Red [+ 5V], Green [Hall], Blue [Hall], Yellow [Hall] - connector for Hall sensors from the engine.
2. Red [+ 5V], black [GND], Green [signal] - throttle accelerating the throttle
3. Gray [High speed], Black [GND], Blue [Low speed] - Speed limit settings. Shorting the signal wires to GND sets the given limit. No wires connected sets average speed
4. Blue-White [signal] - Reverse activated by GND signal
5. Yellow-Green [signal] - 5V square wave signal from Hall sensor for speedometers
6. Pink [Signal] - Cruise control signal input activated by a momentary short circuit with GND, to exit the cruise control, move the throttle or use the brake signal
7. Violet [signal] - Service cable, not used
8. Brown-White [signal], Black [GND] - Activation of engine braking (regenerative). If these wires are short-circuited and the controller holds the brake signal from the brake handle, in addition to disconnecting the engine or disabling the cruise control, an attempt will be made to activate regenerative braking. Whether the controller will start it also depends on the state of charge of the battery or the speed at which we are moving.
9. Yellow-Black [signal] - GND speed limit signal 25 km / h
10. Red (combined with Orange) - Ignition switch. Entering + BAT starts the driver
11. Orange [ignition switch], Green [signal], Brown [engine phase] - Connector for alarm and wheel lock. Applying GND to the green signal wire activates the wheel parking braking. This makes it impossible to move away on the vehicle. Remember that the lock requires the controller on the ignition, so you have to enter + BAT at the same time to orange or do not turn the controller off from the main ignition.
12. Gray-White [signal] - Analog signal of the speedometer, the higher the speed, the higher the voltage on this wire in the range of 0V to + BAT
13. Blue-Blue [signal] - The "soft start" activation signal enables the motor to start smoothly and smoothly. A useful function when the engine is running in a MID system or other mechanical gear system. It allows you to extend the time of failure-free operation of all chain, gear or belt ratios.
14. Black and white [signal] - The signal from the brake handle, controlled by GND
15. White [signal] - The signal from the brake handle, controlled + 12V
The controller does not work with the motor: NineContinent 280x cassette version
NOTE: The controller is not programmable from the computer. After connecting the phases and the hall in the order appropriate for the engine, it is immediately ready for operation.