Samsung INR18650-29E 2900mAh Series 6
Samsung INR18650-29E 2900mAh
Practical test report : KLIK
- Catalog note: KLIK
- manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: INR18650-29E
- rated voltage: 3.7V
- rated capacity: 2.9 Ah
- technology: lithium-ion (Li-ion)
- standard charging current: 1.37 A
- maximum charging current: 2.7 A (0.5C)
- maximum charging voltage: 4.20V
- standard discharge current: 3 A
- maximum discharge current (10sec): 7A (for a single cell)
- maximum discharge current in the package (in electric bike): 4.5A *
- maximum working temperature: 50st
Cells not used, have 0 cycles.
They come from the disassembly of large lithium-ion packages, they may have slight defects in the shirts (depending on the delivery).
They may have traces of welds removed (see the illustrative photo).
Internal resistance in accordance with the catalog note, capacity in accordance with the discharge and load characteristics for a given type of cell.
Cells charged to the level of 3-4V depending on delivery.
Before proceeding to assembly into sections, the cells should be charged to 4.2V.
Cells not charged to 4.2V must NEVER be sectioned. It's best to do it through a model charger or other universal charger (type opus 3100, Litokala, etc.)
It is possible to recharge the cells before shipment, we have the appropriate service in the appropriate department.
The cells are not suitable for e-cigarettes and power tools.
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs